Hya-Solo/-Duo D FL Compact – modular, compact and service-friendly
Our compact Hya-Solo D FL Compact and Hya-Duo D FL Compact pressure booster systems are ready-to-connect fire-fighting systems in modular design with backflow prevention. They are the ideal choice for fire protection installations to DIN 14462.
- Hya-Solo D FL Compact: single-pump system
- Hya-Duo D FL Compact: dual-pump system
- Modular design
- Max. width: 80 cm, max. height: 180 cm
- DIN 14462-compliant
Benefits of the compact pressure booster systems:
- Redundant design (Hya-Duo): Each pump has its own electric/control circuit
- The system meets the requirements of DIN 14462, i.e. all prerequisites for standardised fire-fighting installations.
- The pressure switch and limit switch are monitored for broken wires and short circuit
- A minimum pump flow is ensured by temperature monitoring
- The motor/dry-running protection is disabled in the event of a fire.
- Master switch and valves are secured against unauthorised operation. (Emergency OFF switches are not permitted.)
Straightforward assembly and dismantling
- Modular design for flexible handling and installation
- “Easy Access” mechanical seal on Movitec 15: can be replaced without dismantling the pump.
- Tank drainage with odour trap
- Commissioning and maintenance can be carried out by KSB pump service.
- Contact persons are always close at hand.
- From a single source: KSB is an original manufacturer and full liner for all building services applications