Hya-Duo D FL pressure booster system – safe and reliable in case of fire
The Hya-Duo D FL pressure booster system from KSB is the perfect choice for fire-fighting installations. The fire-fighting system reliably supplies fire-fighting water and complies with the latest fire protection regulations.
The fully automatic Hya-Duo D FL pressure booster set is a dual-pump package system. It features a stand-by pump and separate electrical circuits. The system supplies fire-fighting water in residential buildings but also in commercial and industrial plants.
Benefits of Hya-Duo D FL pressure booster system
Easy to operate
The pump sets are started and stopped as a function of pressure. They can be controlled via one or several remote ON-OFF limit switches at wall hydrants.
Easy to install
A flow-rate based control function makes it easy to install the ready-to-connect fire-fighting system.
High operating reliability
Hya-Duo D FL maintains a constant pressure in the wet riser. Designed as a fully redundant system, it offers a particularly high degree of operating reliability. The pump handling the fire-fighting water is protected by temperature-controlled minimum flow consumption.
Additional features of the fire-fighting system:
- Lockable valves
- Manual-automatic switch (no "0" position)
- Volt-free signal for pump start by limit switch
- Two separate control units in a common control cabinet
Further safety features:
- Master switch is installed in control cabinet to prevent unauthorised manipulation
- Motor protection device outputs a message in the event of fire but does not trip the system automatically
- Phases and direction of rotation are monitored continuously
- Pressure switch and limit switch connections are monitored for broken wires and short circuit
- A timer in the control cabinet starts the daily operation check run and the weekly flushing for pipe hygiene.
For more information on pressure booster systems visit our Product Catalogue or click the download links on the right.