Hya-Compact pressure booster package system – energy-efficient, economical, reliable
At the ISH 2011, KSB is showcasing the new Hya-Compact pressure booster package system. Frequency inverters and high-efficiency IE2 motors ensure energy-efficient operation in building services applications.
The fully automatic pressure booster package system with IE2 motors is ideally suited for building services applications.
Hya-Compact pressure booster package systems can be employed to handle the following fluids:
- Drinking water
- Service water
- Cooling water
- Fluids not chemically or mechanically aggressive to the pump materials
Hya-Compact pressure booster package system at a glance:
- Integrated suction and discharge nozzles with pipe threads
- Integrated non-return valve
- Direct connection to the mains via a plug
- Two pumps; each has its own frequency inverter.
- Whenever necessary, the stand-by pump can be started up to meet peak load demand.
- Large display panel offers an optimal overview of all important system data
- Maximum head: 60 metres
- Maximum system pressure: ten bar; the maximum permissible inlet pressure is 6 bar.
Benefits of the Hya-Compact pressure booster package system:
- Thanks to the frequency inverters, the system’s energy consumption does not exceed the amount actually required.
- Standardised IE2 motors help save up to 35 percent of energy compared with conventional booster systems.
- Innovative leakage reporting to building management system
- Redundant system design
- No regions of fluid stagnation thanks to optimised internal piping (preventing pathogen contamination)
- Intelligent, interactive pump control
- Easy to service
- Low-noise operation thanks to modern housing
- The number of Hya-Compact pressure booster systems can be increased as required (single, parallel or series operation).
Easy to install
- Space-saving wall or floor mounting by means of mounting brackets
- Standardised plug connections