BOA-CVE H control valves – for optimised and straightforward control of liquid flows
The BOA-CVE H globe valve provides reliable control of liquid flows in all industrial applications. It also offers the major benefit of being quick and easy to employ, for example in air-conditioning systems and heating systems.
From air-conditioning to heating systems: Control valves are used in a variety of applications
- General industrial facilities
- Heating systems
- Air-conditioning systems
Benefits of the BOA-CVE H control valve
- Great variety of valve seat and plug diameters covers the entire range of nominal diameters.
- Both sides of the seat can be used. If the seat is damaged, it can simply be turned over.
- The soft-seated plug design meets stringent customer requirements on tight shut-off.
- To reduce noise emissions, a parabolic plug and multi-hole cage are standard features of the globe valve.
- On the standard variant, the stem is sealed by maintenance-free PTFE V-rings supported by a spring. Graphite packings are used for temperatures exceeding 250 °C.
- The pressure relief design for valves > DN65, which is available on request, allows smaller actuators to be used.
Actuation of KSB's BOA-CVE/CVP H control
- The range of actuators includes electric and pneumatic actuators with actuating forces of up to 14,000 Newton.
- The widely used electric actuators offer input and output signals from 0/2 to 10 V or 4 to 20 mA. A three-point (open/stop/closed) actuator with limit switches can be supplied for basic control duties.
- Actuators are available in 24V and 230V versions and four sizes.
- Pneumatic diaphragm actuators are available in two sizes and with a comprehensive range of accessories (e.g. positioner, solenoid valves, etc.).
The new BOA-CVE H control valve from KSB is made of nodular cast iron (JS1025). Nominal sizes range from DN 20 to 150; nominal pressure classes are PN 16 and 25.