Assistant Manager- Quality Management
Vacancy is available at Vambori Foundry located near Ahmednagar in Maharashtra State.
Job description -
• Responsible for activities related to Inspection and Quality Management process at CI and Steel Foundry
• Conduct Internal Audits, Process Audits, Vendor audits and Vendor rating as per plan.
• Carry out rejection analysis of CINF castings and take suitable measures.
• Generate 8D Action Plans for the Customer Complaints.
• Resolve deviations reported by Inspectors/Production department with approval of Superiors
• Collect data for Statistic Quality control & Rejection analysis and co-ordination with Development and Production Department for preparation of corrective action plan.
• Create X1, X2 and X3 notification in the system for the deviations/ rejections observed at respective stage.
• Implement Quality tools like 8D, 7 QC tools in CI division.
• Support the team to coordinate and look after the activities so as to ensure smooth functioning of inspection activity.
Educational qualification -
BE or Diploma in Mechanical/Metallurgical Engineering with 5– 8 years of experience in Quality Management of Steel / CI Foundry.
Knowledge and Competencies -
• Knowledge of Foundry process
• NDE level II Qualification in PT, MP and RT
• Knowledge of Drawings preparation and symbols
• Certified Welding Inspector (AWS or CSWIP)
• Certified Internal Auditor for ISO 9001,14001 & 45001
• Knowledge of SAP QM Module and MS Office
• Planning and Coordination Skills
• Communication Skills
• Team work
Interested candidates are requested to their resume at email@example.com