First Class advise: KSB Service’s holistic approach to system optimisation
KSB offers in-depth consultancy on pump system modernisation and optimisation, and detailed maintenance planning – for state-of-the-art systems. All KSB service solutions focus on one objective: to optimise system availability.
With comprehensive pump know-how and first-class consultancy, KSB ensures that your pump system is modern, safe and reliable. We develop individual solutions together with the customer to adapt systems to changed conditions, both in technical terms and in the event of new legal regulations.
Maintenance planning to ensure long pump service life
KSB also offers maintenance planning. Our specialists define customer-specific intervals at which certain KSB spare parts are replaced while stocks are replenished with new parts. In this way, KSB ensures maximum service life for your pumps.
Technical consultancy on pumps by taking the entire system into account serves three purposes:
- Optimisation of systems
- Energy saving
- Prolonged service life of rotating equipment of any make
To achieve this, KSB Service specialists draw on the know-how of all KSB specialist departments, from Design to Production.
Technical consultancy examples of KSB Service
- Developing mechanical seal concepts with optimum effect, all matched to the pump, fluid handled and system conditions
- Adjustment of speed to achieve optimum pump control for different system requirements
- Modification of the hydraulic system, for example, by fitting new impellers and diffusers
- Use of special materials to reduce wear
- Fitting of temperature and vibration sensors to monitor functioning and condition – on request, data can also be transmitted remotely
- Use of up-to-date bearings technology (product-lubricated) for prolonged service life
- Coatings to improve efficiency
Benefits of KSB Service’s technical consultancy
- Saving energy by improving efficiency
- CO2 emissions reduced by optimising the system
- Safety and reliability through monitoring and identifying non-conformities at an early stage
- Saving costs through prolonged service life
- Bespoke solutions for individual requirements and needs
- Competent advice based on manufacturer know-how