Valve service by KSB - repair, modification and upgrade
KSB provides professional valves service for all makes, regardless of the design, size and manufacturer. This includes the machining of valves up to DN 2000, and thorough materials testing.
KSB Service offers comprehensive machining services:
- Machining of valves up to DN 2000
- Annealing of valves up to DN 500
- In oil and grease-free clean rooms
In addition, KSB Service has access to a well-stocked supplies store.
Materials testing KSB Service performs all types of non-destructive and mechanical examinations for material testing at the laboratory. This includes:
- Ultrasonic examinations
- Structural examinations
All test results are certified. We also arrange for TÜV inspections at short notice.
KSB’s valves service at a glance
- Welding including heat treatment to EN 729-2, pressure equipment regulations AD 2000, and ISO 9000
- Stocking of round stock made of high-quality steels, up to a diameter of 515 mm, with certification to the German TRD-110 Steam Boiler Regulations
- Special coatings for valves for drinking water or such subject to increased wear • Pickling and passivation of chrome nickel steels for chemical valves
- Retrofitting to the German TA-Luft Technical Guidelines on Air Quality Control
- Preparing of welding, heat treatment and other test plans, e.g. creation of documents subject to approval as per TRD-110
- Determining the remaining service life of valves
Benefits of KSB’s valves service
- One contact at KSB – also for products by other manufacturers
- Specialists with many years of experience and manufacturer know-how ensure safety and reliability
- As-new warranty for all repaired items
- Transparency through keeping a history file for each valve