Sales Engineer (Jakarta)
Job Descriptions :
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from our products in a designated region.
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
- Persuading clients with a product or service will best satisfy their needs.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms.
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions.
- Offering after-sales support services.
- Administering client accounts.
- Analysing costs and sales.
- Recording and maintaining client contact data.
- Co-ordinating sales projects.
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
- Solving client problems.
- Helping in the design of custom-made products.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Marine), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Chemical) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office.
- Required language(s): English (Writen and Verbal).
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Having knowledge about Pumps and Valve.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specializing in Sales - Engineering/Technical or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Sales incentive package.
- Health Insurance for employee and family.
- Overseas training to KSB Group worldwide.
Working Location :
Secure Building Blok B Lt. 3, Jl. Protokol Raya Halim Perdana Kusuma, RT.10/RW.10, Halim Perdana Kusumah, Kec. Makasar, Kota Jakarta Timur, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 13610.