Sales Engineer (Balikpapan)
Job Descriptions :
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from our products in a designated region
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements
- Persuading clients with a product or service will best satisfy their needs
- Negotiating tender and contract terms
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
- Offering after-sales support services
- Administering client accounts
- Analysing costs and sales
- Recording and maintaining client contact data
- Co-ordinating sales projects
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- Solving client problems
- Helping in the design of custom-made products
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Marine), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Chemical) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office.
- Required language(s): English (Writen and Verbal)
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Having knowledge about Pumps and Valve
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Sales - Engineering/Technical or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Sales incentive package
- Health Insurance for employee and family
- Overseas training to KSB Group worldwide
Working Location :
Balikpapan, East Kalimantan
Altair Aditya Ertana firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +62 21 899 83570 Fax: +62 21 899 83571