Field Service Engineer (Cibitung Head Office)
Job Descriptions :
- Responsible for the service and maintenance of the company's range of products.
- Responsible for carrying out planned maintenance and service of Pumps and equipment.
- Provide on site and or workshop installation and validation.
- Performs on troubleshooting, service and repair.
- Provide on site training for customers.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), Engineering (Mining/Mineral) or equivalent.
- From reputable University is a must.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Having knowledge about Pump and Valve.
- Good communication skill, Good analysis, and Good reporting skill.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor).
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Working Location :
MM2100 Industrial Estate, Jalan Timor Blok D2-1, Cikarang Barat, Kabupaten Bekasi.