Engineering (Cibitung Head Office)
Job Description :
- Reviewing project’s scope of supplies with Related Manager and Application Engineer to ensure it matches customer’s official purchase order.
- Preparing design calculations and preliminary/ markup drawings for each project.
- Checking shop drawing of pump set assembly.
- Reviewing local and international codes and standards that may apply to each project.
- Generating detailed Bill of Material in SAP system.
- Assisting Project Manager and Documentation team in managing project’s documentation and records.
- Working with Warranty and Aftermarket to resolve any issues after project’s completion.
- Creating Bill of Material master templates to reduce processing time for future projects.
- Involved in pump functional and performance testing.
- Inspect the completeness of pump pakcage.
- In charge of tehcnical matter regarding with pump.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Material Science), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office, SAP, Auto Cad.
- Required language(s): English.
- At least year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Engineering.
- Having experience in Pump is a Must.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Working Location :
MM2100 Industrial Estate, Jalan Timor Blok D2-1, Cikarang Barat, Kabupaten Bekasi.