Now also available for large-scale water projects: KSB Multitec 200 / 250
The Multitec pump series covers an outstanding range of applications. The wide choice of materials and variants makes the Multitec multistage ring-section pump a true all-rounder. With its Multitec 200 / 250, KSB now offers you a pump for large-scale water projects.
The Multitec family has a proven track record, especially in applications where water needs to be pumped at a high pressure over long distances. The pumps of this series are suitable for a large variety of applications.
Applications of the KSB Multitec series:
- Water supply, drinking water supply, irrigation
- Pressure boosting
- Fossil-fuelled power stations
- Condensate transport, boiler feed systems
- Heating systems, hot water supply
- Filtration systems and washing plants
- Fire protection systems
- Snow-making systems
- Industrial plants
- Desalination plants
- Geothermal energy and heat recovery systems
The new Multitec 200 / 250 for large-scale water projects
Multitec 200 / 250 is KSB’s new addition for large-scale projects in drinking water and general water supply. Multitec’s well-proven design has also been applied to the 200 / 250 size. The pump is easy to use, reliable to operate and extremely energy-efficient. Ease of service is another of Multitec 200 / 250’s characteristics.
Multitec 200 / 250 easily pumps flow rates of up to 1500 m³/h at heads of up to 400 m. And that at temperatures of up to 60°C for non-aggressive fluids. Multitec 200 / 250 is also ACS-certified for drinking water.
Benefits of the new Multitec 200 / 250 at a glance:
- Special impeller designed for good suction performance and smooth running even under poor suction conditions
- Axial thrust balancing ensured by balancing drum for a long service life
- Casing and diffuser wear rings for increased protection against wear
- Casings made of nodular cast iron produced at European foundries
- High system efficiency with optimised hydraulic design and impeller trimmed to the duty point
- Energy savings of up to 60 percent for pump sets equipped with PumpDrive R and PumpMeter
Ease of service
- Suction and discharge nozzles can be turned in steps of 90° and adjusted on site.
- Easy dismantling of bearing and shaft seal without the need to remove hydraulic components thanks to:
- Bearing and shaft sleeves
- Separate seal chamber and bearing housing