KSB Multitec-RO – high-pressure pumps for optimum desalination
The high-pressure pumps of KSB’s Multitec-RO series are employed in reverse osmosis processes. They stand for operating reliability coupled with low energy and maintenance costs in the desalination of seawater and brackish water.
- In hotels
- Onboard vessels
- In transportable containers
In desalination the pumps handle up to 10,000 cubic metres of water per day. They manage heads of up to 1000 metres and a maximum flow rate of 850 cubic metres per hour.
Benefits of KSB's Multitec-RO series:
- Corrosion-resistant design made of duplex or super duplex stainless steel
Low maintenance costs
- Maintenance-free plain bearing
- Only one mechanical seal
- Wear parts are easy to replace
- Compact pump set thanks to axial inlet and plain bearing
Minimised installation work
- Plug & Run design, no auxiliary systems required