Movitec H(S)I – the new horizontal version of the proven high-pressure in-line pumps
As always, Movitec pumps made by KSB stand for efficiency, power and versatility. The proven high-pressure in-line pump range now features an additional powerful version: Movitec H(S)I. This is the perfect addition to the proven vertical version, available in the same outstanding diversity of variants.
The new horizontal Movitec H(S)I can be used for applications where the vertically installed Movitec had reached its limit due to space restrictions.
Examples of applications:
- Industrial plants
- Washing plants
- Cooling water supply
- Water supply
- Water treatment
- Heat and steam generation
- Pressure boosting
- Food industry
Discover the benefits of Movitec H(S)I:
- Many material combinations
- Particularly compact connection
- Large temperature range (from -20 °C to +140 °C)
- Product-lubricated plain bearing made of tungsten carbide
- Cast pump foot
- Torsion-resistant pump shroud
- Confined O-rings
Long service life:
- Corrosion-resistant hydraulic components made of stainless steel
Easy to service:
- Can be fitted with any standardised mechanical seal (to EN 12756)
- Can be fitted with EasyAccess and cartridge seals allowing quick replacement
Ground-breaking features for saving energy
- Highest efficiencies
- Very low NPSH values
- Maximum energy efficiency at full transparency of the operating mode with KSB SuPreme® IE5 motor, PumpDrive and PumpMeter (IE5 to IEC/TS 60034-30-2 up to 15/18.5 kW (only for 1500 rpm types rated 0.55 kW, 0.75 kW, 2.2 kW, 3 kW, 4 kW: IE5 in preparation))
Movitec H(S)I – key facts
Movitec H(S)I is available for 50/ 60 Hz in five hydraulic system sizes (2, 4, 6, 10 & 15) with up to 14 stages and motor ratings of up to 7.5 kW.
Get to know the new horizontal Movitec – contact your KSB sales representative.