- The share capital (€ 44.8 m) is divided into 1 751 327 no-par-value shares (ordinary and preference shares).
- The number of ordinary shares amounts to 886 615 (equals € 22.7 m of share capital), the number of preference shares amounts to 864 712 (equals € 22.1 m of share capital)
- Market capitalization as per 31 December 2017: € 884.4 m €
|Dividend per share in €||7.50||5.50||5.50||8.50||12.00|
|Percentage of dividend yield (based on year-end share price)||1.5||1.5||1.4||2.0||2.5|
|Dividend per share in €||7.76||5.76||5.76||8.76||12.26|
|Percentage of dividend yield (based on year-end share price)||1.5||1.6||1.5||2.1||2.8|
- Both the ordinary shares and the preference shares are listed in the German market segment General Standard (regulated market).
- KSB shares can be traded at Xetra as well as at almost all German stock exchanges.
- ISIN and stock exchange symbols
|KSB ordinary share||KSB preference share|
- Designated Sponsor: Landesbank Baden-Württemberg
- KSB was founded in 1871 and has been trading as a public company since 1887.
- Stock-listing with long tradition: KSB has been listed since 1895, and thus for 122 years.
- Since 17 January 2018 the legal form of the company has been that of a partnership limited by shares. The company is managed by the general partner KSB Management SE. With the change of the legal form, holders of ordinary and preference shares of KSB AG became shareholders of KSE SE & Co. KGaA.
- Johannes und Jacob Klein (formerly Klein Pumpen GmbH) hold approx. 84 % of the ordinary shares and approx. 20 % of the preference shares.
- The remaining ordinary and preference shares are free float.