On the following page KSB provides basic information on the KSB shares. In addition to data on the stock listing and dividends, you can also find current stock charts.
|KSB ordinary share||KSB preference share|
- KSB has been trading as a public company since 1887 and has been stock-listed since 1895.
- The share capital totals € 44.8 m and is divided into 1 751 327 no-par-value shares (ordinary and preference shares).
- The number of ordinary shares amounts to 886 615 (equals € 22.7 m of share capital), the number of preference shares amounts to 864 712 (equals € 22.1 m of share capital)
- Both stock classes are listed in the German market segment General Standard (regulated market).
- KSB shares can be traded at Xetra as well as at almost all German stock exchanges.
- Approx. 80% of the ordinary shares are in the hands of a foundation, the remaining ordinary shares as well as the preference shares are freely floating shares.
- The market capitalization as per 31 December 2016 amounted to € 637.7 million €.
Dividend development of KSB shares
KSB ordinary share
|Dividend per share in €||5.50||5.50||8.50||12.00||12.00|
|Percentage of dividend yield (based on year-end share price)||1.5||1.4||2.0||2.5||2.6|
KSB preference share
|Dividend per share in €||5.76||5.76||8.76||12.26||12.26|
|Percentage of dividend yield (based on year-end share price)||1.6||1.5||2.1||2.8||3.0|