- The share capital (€ 44.8 m) is divided into 1 751 327 no-par-value shares (ordinary and preference shares).
- The number of ordinary shares amounts to 886 615 (equals € 22.7 m of share capital), the number of preference shares amounts to 864 712 (equals € 22.1 m of share capital)
- Market capitalization as per 31 December 2018: € 491.3 m €
|Dividend per share in €||3.00||7.50||5.50||5.50||8.50|
|Percentage of dividend yield (based on year-end share price)||1.1||1.5||1.5||1.4||2.0|
|Dividend per share in €||3.38||7.76||5.76||5.76||8.76|
|Percentage of dividend yield (based on year-end share price)||1.2||1.5||1.6||1.5||2.1|
- Both the ordinary shares and the preference shares are listed in the German market segment General Standard (regulated market).
- KSB shares can be traded at Xetra as well as at almost all German stock exchanges.
- ISIN and stock exchange symbols
- Paying agent: M.M. WARBURG & Co, 20095 Hamburg
- KSB was founded in 1871 and converted in 1887 into a public limited company.
- Stock exchange listing with a long tradition: KSB is listed on the stock exchange since 1895.
- Since January 17, 2018, the company is operating as KSB SE & Co. KGaA. In this legal form, the management is carried out by the personally liable shareholder KSB Management SE. Holders of ordinary or preference shares of KSB AG became shareholders in KSB SE & Co. KGaA with the change of legal form.
- Johannes and Jacob Klein GmbH (successor of Klein Pumpen GmbH) holds approx. 84% of the ordinary shares and approx. 20% of the preference shares.
- The remaining ordinary and preference shares are in free float.