Finance Manager (m/f/d)
Fixed-term employment contract: 2 years full time (40 hours)
Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Responsible for operative cash, foreign exchange and interest rate management of KSB Finanz SA
- Central support for the cash pool system, expanding the system to additional regions
- Processing of treasury payments for subsidiaries
- Ensuring the functionality of the netting system used throughout the Group, as well as the integration of other KSB companies into this system
- Borrowing and lending loans from/to KSB Group companies worldwide, under special surveillance of applying interests at market rates and fulfilling country-specific legal regulations
- Executing currency hedging transactions for intercompany loans and incoming dividends in foreign currency
- Management of shareholdings worldwide. Ensuring compliance with company law requirements.
Profile of requirements:
- You have successfully completed a commercial apprenticeship with several years of professional experience in finance or a degree in business administration.
- Very good knowledge of German and English is required (other languages - French, Spanish - desirable).
- Good computer skills (MS Office and SAP). Willingness to familiarize oneself with further database systems for liquidity management.
- You are used to working independently and have a good comprehension.
- You easily communicate with colleagues worldwide in writing and by phone.
- A high level of initiative, team spirit and flexibility round off your profile.
We offer you an interesting and varied job, thorough job training, adequate remuneration and very good social security benefits.
Please send your application with details of the earliest possible starting date to KSBFinanzSA@ksb.com or
KSB Finanz S.A
Attn. Ralf van Velzen
18, rue Martin Maas
You may contact Mr. Ralf van Velzen under following phone number: +352 263251 21