Filtra N from KSB – the energy-saving swimming pool circulation pump
The self-priming close-coupled pump type Filtra N from KSB is suitable for circulating swimming pool water in filtering systems. The pump can circulate up to 36 cubic metres of water per hour.
KSB's circulation pump type Filtra N for swimming pool filtering systems is easy to operate and sturdily designed. The pump generates a maximum head of 21 metres.
Benefits of KSB's Filtra N swimming pool circulation pump
- Single-piece pump casing made of impact-resistant plastic material
- Impeller position protects shaft against corrosion, as impeller completely encases the shaft end
- Stainless steel shaft is resistant to aggressive water
- Low-noise operation of single-phase AC motor with integrated overload protection or three-phase motor
Easy to service
- Contamination level can be checked easily through transparent screw-on lid with mechanical stop
- Easy to clean thanks to large-volume, low-clogging, hinged filter basket
- Two screw plugs for quick drainage of water if there is a risk of freezing
- Maintenance-free and reliable due to mechanical seal
- Compact and service-friendly thanks to self-priming, close-coupled design
For more information on KSB's Filtra N visit our Product Catalogue or click the download links on the right.