RPH process pump – robust, reliable, efficient
Single-stage process pumps of the RPH series to API 610,11th edition are employed in refineries, the chemical industry, petrochemical applications and power stations. They handle fluids reliably and efficiently.
The RPH process pump for the chemical and petrochemical industries is a horizontal, radially split volute casing pump designed for flow rates of up to 4800 cubic metres per hour and pressures of up to 110 bar. It meets all requirements of API 610,11th edition and ISO 13709 (heavy duty).
Benefits of the RPH process pump:
Low maintenance costs
- The selection of a balancing system for the specific duty point markedly reduces axial forces and extends the bearing life.
- The double volute (DN 80 and above) reduces radial thrust and prevents shaft deflection.
- This reduces the load on bearings and mechanical seal.
- Mechanical seals to ISO 24109 / API 682 in cartridge design are easy to install/remove for maintenance.
Low operating costs
- A choice of more than 70 hydraulic systems enables optimum pump selection to API with higher efficiencies.
Long service life of mechanical seal and bearings
- Maximum permissible shaft diameter allowed by API 610 ensures little shaft deflection and vibrations.
- Pump flanges available for all common pipelines, meeting all standards up to PN 100 (ASME Class 600)
Reliable and robust
- Heavy-duty 40° angular contact thrust bearings exceed API requirements.
- Oil bath or oil mist lubrication
- High efficiency, low NPSH values
- Steel bearing bracket with integrated cooling fins eliminates the need for a separate cooling circuit. Together with the optional fan impeller it protects the pump from overheating up to a fluid temperature of 315 °C.