Amamix submersible mixer – energy-efficient waste water treatment
Waste water treatment applications for Amamix submersible mixers
- Sludge silos
- Balancing tanks
- Sewage tanks
- Stormwater stand-by tanks
- Ice prevention
- Nitrification tanks
- Denitrification tanks
- Biological phosphate removal tanks
- Flocculation tanks
- Pump sumps
- Flow acceleration
- Biogas digesters (fermenters)
- Biogas post-digesters
- Biogas sludge storage tanks
- Biogas mixing tanks
Benefits of Amamix submersible mixers
- Compact, hydraulically optimised design
- The propeller generates maximum thrust at minimum power consumption; its non-clogging design ensures a long and trouble-free service life.
Long maintenance intervals
- An oil change is only required every two years; Amamix runs for 16,000 operating hours without an oil change.
Excellent operating reliability
- The motor is monitored by three temperature sensors and a moisture sensor
- Triple dynamic sealing system consisting of two mechanical seals (SIC/SIC) and a lip seal
- An absolutely water-tight, resin-embedded cable entry protects the motor against moisture.
- Reduced spare parts inventories, straightforward replacement
- Interchangeable components and standardised parts
- The plug-type connection enables straightforward replacement without special tools.
- The oil chamber is filled with ecologically acceptable white oil.