Foundations for a successful future: Strategy, Organization and Values
KSB aims to continue to offer its customers the best solutions worldwide in the future. As part of its strategy for 2018, the Group aims to grow continuously and achieve sustainable, profitable growth. At the start of 2010, KSB implemented a new organizational structure and defined the values and behaviours on which global collaboration is based.
The aim is to maintain, strengthen and develop KSB’s position in the marketplace as a financially independent company.
The Group’s strategy, organization and corporate culture are the foundation for a successful future.
The KSB Group strategy: active and goal-focused
KSB is actively shaping its future, developing new applications for KSB products and working hard to convince more customers of KSB quality.
The goals for the coming years:
- To be a leading supplier of pumps, valves and related systems in attractive markets
- To achieve sustainable, profitable growth
The KSB organizational structure: customer-focused and flexible
KSB has designed the organizational structure in order to implement the group strategy responsibly and successfully:
- Regional units for Sales and Operations have brought KSB closer to the customer from an organizational point of view.
- Six Business Units assess the opportunities for KSB products and services across all markets and industries. This drives new developments and innovations.
- Clear responsibilities in the value creation chain reduce complexity and costs.
The KSB corporate culture: professional and committed
Shared values and behaviors shape collaboration at KSB, as well as the way we act and interact with customers and business partners.
The KSB corporate culture is based on: