KSB pump and valves service – prompt assistance on site
Comprehensive and competent pump and valves service by KSB: our KSB on-site service ensures that coordination is kept to a minimum. This saves costs and time for our customers.
KSB Australia KSB’s pump and valves service, ranging from expert planning to implementation, is ensured by experienced and highly qualified KSB specialists providing support to our customers as part of KSB’s on-site service. In the event of a failure, KSB is able to respond quickly.
KSB on-site service at a glance
- Proper installation and commissioning of pumps and valves
- Regular inspection and servicing of all required system components
- One-stop maintenance inspection management – from planning to follow-up
- Application of special techniques such as electric-discharge machining or bolt handling saves time and money
- Quick round-the-clock assistance on site in the event of unscheduled downtime of pumps and motors
Benefits for our customers
- A single contact for KSB’s pump and valves service
- Prompt assistance thanks to regional presence
- Mobile service specialists who are quickly on site
- Flexibility when additional staff is needed
- Fast repair thanks to nearby local service centres allowing machining
- Certification of process engineering and nuclear facilities provides safety and reliability