KSB ServiceTool - The software package for your automation systems
KSB makes pump commissioning and parameterisation easier for our customers and service partners by offering a special automation software package.
KSB ServiceTool – easy to install and use
The KSB ServiceTool is composed of two software components: the PACTware frame application and the KSB device-specific Device Type Manager (DTM) drivers. For easy installation, we offer the KSB ServiceTool as a complete setup.
The following options are available for configuring and saving the device settings:
- Device parameterisation
- Saving the parameters on the PC
- Transmitting parameters to the device
- Editing parameters
- Comparing parameter sets
- Running device functions
- Displaying process variables
- Displaying alerts and warnings
- Updating firmware
Advantages of the new version of the KSB ServiceTool
- Automatic installation of all required software components
- Automatic COM port scan without prior user configuration
- KSB device wizard to easily connect with every KSB device
- Notification about new updates
Software and hardware requirements
- Windows 10 and .NET Framework 4.8 are required for correct installation
- To connect with the KSB device, a laptop, PC, tablet or other device with the relevant software is required.
Accessories & connection
To generate a connection between the device and the PC, the following connection hardware is required:
|Device||Connection hardware||KSB material numbers|
|USB - RS232 converter & serial service cable||01111255 &|
|USB - RS485 converter||48014073|
|USB - infrared service cable|
KSB Bluetooth gateway
For extended parameterisation rights a dongle is additionally needed.
Dongle service for authorisation: accessory without software; e-mail for enabling the dongle: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ident. number: 47121256