Your contact to KSB
Thank you for your interest. If you have any questions about the Eta SYT from KSB get in touch with us at any time using our contact form, and one of our personal consultants will gladly assist you.
Kronospan uses Eta SYT to manufacture parquet flooring
Kronospan Schweiz AG is one of the leading manufacturers of wood-based materials and sets industry standards for environmentally friendly production. The company produces wooden flooring and operates factories throughout Europe. At its production facility in Menznau, the company has been using thermal oil pumps from KSB for decades. In the 35 heating and control circuits used in the production system, over 40 KSB thermal oil pumps are in operation, including pumps from the new generation of the Etanorm SYT range, which offers the highest level of operating reliability. These KSB pumps reliably feed thermal oil to the presses in the MDF and particle board production hall.
Why Eta SYT?
The decision to use the new generation Etanorm SYT thermal oil pump was based on the product’s technical benefits, the very high level of operating reliability being the main criterion.
- Even more robust and torsion-resistant thanks to its innovative design
- Heat transfer to bearing bracket even further reduced
- Fully confined casing gasket minimises wear
- Double mechanical seal and quench system available for higher pressures
- Maximum robustness thanks to thread sizes to ISO 5199
- Casing cover stiffened with ribs in the heat barrier area
- Reliable removal of leakage
- Increased availability and less maintenance required
Patented solution: high-efficiency Venjet® venting
Ensuring operating reliability takes top priority in thermal oil applications. This also includes safely venting the pumps. KSB has developed a special patented solution that quickly and completely vents all gases contained in the fluid. The gases are collected in a separate chamber and are released in a controlled manner via a screw plug. On top of this, the mechanical seal chamber is completely filled with fluid, which prevents overheating and damage to the shaft seal.