Have you worked with municipal water / waste water operators in Stockholm before? Then you are the one we are looking for! As KSB’s outside sales representative, you will work at cultivating both existing and potential customers through personal visits and via telephone. You will give technical advice, be responsible for budgeting and outcomes, close business deals, and draw up customer agreements. You should be ready to make a lot of trips in the company car. The job role also involves organising and participating in customer activities.
Who are we looking for?
- You have documented sales experience and a developed business sense
- You have experience in water /waste water, i.e. municipal water / waste water operations, preferably experience with a consulting team, as operations manager, maintenance manager, or similar role
- You will preferably have a background in the pump/valve industry
- You are well-accustomed to business and CRM systems
- You are able to express yourself well orally and in writing in both Swedish and English.
- You have technical training or a strong interest in technology
To thrive as a salesperson at KSB, it is important that:
- You have entrepreneurial skills, a pronounced interest in service, and an advanced sense of responsibility
- You are profit-driven and passionate about your work, keeping the customer in focus, with good skills in managing projects along with co-workers and customers
- You have the commitment that is required for creating long-term business relations
For us at KSB what matters the most is to find people with the right skills and personal qualities. With us, you will have the opportunity to do what you are good at.
KSB is building new Group sites which will be located in Upplands Väsby and will be finished by the end of 2019. We will have a number of our employees stationed there, working in the Stockholm and neighbouring areas. These sites will also accommodate the head office and service workshop of our subsidiary Pumphuset Sweden AB.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Mikael Berglund at telephone no. 031-7202456 or 070-4202456.
KSB is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of pumps and valves, with just over 15,000 employees globally. The Group’s head office is located in Germany, KSB Sverige AB, the Swedish sales company, has its head office in Sisjön, Gothenburg. It is an expansive company with 71 employees who market the entire product line in Sweden for customers in the industry, energy, water / waste water, and HVAC segments. The sales revenue in 2018 totalled just over SEK 300 million.
KSB is renowned for delivering high quality and is an exciting international company where you, as an employee, will continuously be aware of the global corporate culture through contact with your colleagues around the world.