Country and language selection
Diaphragm valve to DIN/EN with gunmetal body and threaded sockets for drinking water installations in building services to DIN 1988, DIN-DVGW-approved for water acc. to test W 270, in compliance with KTW recommendations (use of elastomers in drinking water applications); shut-off and sealing to atmosphere by completely enclosed diaphragm; position indicator with integrated stem protection. All moving parts are separated from the fluid by the diaphragm. Maintenance-free.
- Reliable sealing ensured by one single sealing element (the diaphragm), which provides hermetic sealing to atmosphere and absolutely tight shut-off. The specially enclosed diaphragm ensures long service life and high operating reliability.
- Maintenance-free as all moving parts are separated from the fluid by the diaphragm.
- High level of reliability as the thrust bearing minimises the closing torques required.
- FunctionShut off/control flow
- Connection typeInternal-thread connection
- Design concept DriveWith electric actuator, With handwheel, With pneumatic actuator
- Nominal pressurePN 16
- Max. nominal sizeDN 80
- Min. nominal sizeDN 15
- Max. allowed fluid temperature90 °C
- Min. allowed fluid temperature-10 °C