Internal Sales / Application Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Internal Sales to join our Sales Team working from our Netley, SA Office.
Your job description:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Internal Sales to join our Sales Team working from our Netley Office.
The position will assist to promote our complete range of products across all market sectors. This role will provide complete support to the external sales team and customers.
Some of the duties and responsibilities of the position are:
- Maintaining and strengthening current relationships with key customers
- Tendering, quoting, order entry and processing of orders
- Customer response in relation to delivery enquiries
- Providing technical advice to customers and assist with early selection of suitable pumps / equipment and designs
- Identify new project opportunities
- Following-up on outstanding projects and quotes
- Other tasks as directed
- Working as a team to achieve branch and overall company goals
To be successful in this role you will need the following attributes:
- Previous experience within the pumping industry or engineered products industry would be preferred
- Tender / quote, bid preparation and submission knowledge
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- The ability to work unsupervised
- Strong work ethics and an understanding of corporate requirements
The ideal applicant will have demonstrated sales experience within the pumping industry including knowledge and know-how of accurately and professionally prepare tenders and quotes.
To apply or express your interest in this role with a growing company please send a detailed resume with a cover letter to HR@ksb.com.au.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, previous candidates need not apply.