FlexiMova® mm: The drive system for decentralized control systems
The decentral drive FlexiMova mm is designed with a protection degree of IP55 and are ideal for motor-mounting or on board of the machine.
Available from 0.37 kW to 55 kW: the highest power range for decentral drives.
The decentral drive FlexiMova mm is the latest generation of motor-mounted speed control systems for direct mounting on top of the motor or on board of the machine.
It ensures reliability, flexibility of use and highest efficiency.
- Decentralized drive: With its compact design, the FlexiMova mm can be installed either straight onto the motor or on the machine, without affecting system reliability
- Reliable: Use of film condensers for longer drive system life.
- Control flexibility: Suitable for controlling various types of motor: synchronous reluctance motors (REEL SuPremE), asynchronous motors and permanent magnet synchronous motors
- Efficient: typical efficiency 98%
- Broad power range: from 0.37 to 55 kW
- Robust: High vibration resistance up to 1.8 g
- Simple and quick to program using the wireless function: IrDA Interface and Bluetooth
- Chemical, textile and paper industry
- Rubber and plastics industry
- Wine industry
- Food industry
- Steel industry
- ..and many other general purpose applications of industrial automation