Etanorm – the world’s best-selling water pump
KSB’s Etanorm is the world's best-selling water pump (to EN 733). More than 1 million Eta pumps are currently in use. Their reliable and economical operation makes Etanorm pumps a popular choice.
The Eta range comprises conventionally sealed water pumps in many designs as well as variable speed models and the zero leakage Etaseco and Etamagno SY pumps for hazardous or hot fluids.
The Eta family provides the perfect solution for every application. The standard Etanorm pump (to EN 733) is optimally matched and customised to the individual requirements.
Applications of the Etanorm water pump:
- Water supply
- Fire-fighting systems
- Spray irrigation
- Irrigation and drainage
- Heating, air-conditioning
- Drinking water
- Service water
- Hot water, cooling water
- Swimming pool water
- Sea water
- Fire-fighting water
- Brackish water
- Cleaning agents
Benefits of the Etanorm water pump:
Easy to service and durable
- Replaceable casing wear rings
Low energy input
- Optimised hydraulic system yields high efficiency.
- Great variety of materials to suit a whole range of applications
- Dimensions and ratings to EN 733
Easy to dismantle
- The pump casing remains in the piping.
Long service life
- Robust bearings
Economical and maintenance-free
- Uncooled shaft seal
- No cooling water required
- Designed for up to 16 bar